- b-Envi /b-Envi NW
- b-PWM 80/90/120/140mm
- b-cool 80mm
- b-cool 120mm
- b-ice 120mm
- b-ice 140mm
- b-flexi 80mm/120mm
- Fan Adapter 140mm to 120mm
- Fan Filter 80/90/120mm
- Fan Grill 60/80/90/120mm
FAQ about b-Enspirer Sound Card or Sound Card in General
- The BGears b-Enspirer is a PCI sound card for Gaming and Home Theater PCs. It is powered by the latest Dolby and DTS technologies using C Media chipset, Oxygen HD CMI 8788. It supports 7.1 channels, 24bit/192KHz and over 110dB quality (up to 120dB).
What is the Bgears b-Enspirer?
- If users think motherboard sound is good enough, they don't have to upgrade. However, when you play games and movies with motherboard sound, it takes up lots of CPU usage which can slow down or crash the computer easily. Moreover, motherboard sound quality still cannot be comparable to that of b-Enspirer.
- (1) Go to http://www.bgears.com/b-enspirer-download.html to download the driver
(2) Save the download in a folder, name it “b-Enspirer”
(3) Unzip the driver and save in the same folder.
(4) Right click on the “setup.exe” file and select “Properties”
(5) Under “Properties”, select “Compatibility” tab.
(6) Check the box on “Run this program under compatibility mode:”
(7) Select “Window XP (Service Pack 2)” mode.
(8) Click “Apply” then “OK to exit.
(9) Now double click the “setup.exe” to install the driver.
(10) Reboot and make sure to disable the onboard sound.
(11) Minor differences in “Xear3D” control panel between XP and Vista.
(12) Please download the User Manual for Vista.
(13) Follow the manual for Speaker Sound and Mixer setting under Vista
(14) Set all the settings in “Xear3D” according to sound system you have.
- Due to Vista limitation in supporting 3rd party sound card, “Mixer” and “Speaker” setting need to use Vista Sound Control panel. **Please check “How to run b-Enspirer in Vista?” to ensure the driver is installed correctly.
- (1) Right click on the Speaker logo on the bottom right of your window screen.
(2) Select “Sound” properties.
(3) Select “Speaker” and click “Properties”
(4) Select “Level” Tab
(5) You can change the Speaker volume
(6) And you can change the recording volume by adjusting the Line in and Microphone.
(7) You can also adjust the balance to adjust left and right channel volume
(8) Same thing for the Volume Mixer setting
- Please refer to the Vista User manual for the Xear3D control panel instruction and Speaker and Mixer setting in Vista.
- (1) The sound card will be able to accept optical in but since the card is an “Encoder” it will not be “decoded” to Dolby or DTS sound.
(2) In order to achieve Dolby Digital Surround sound, hook up the S/PDIF (Optical Out) on the sound card to a “Decoder” like Home Theater DVD player or Speaker with Decoder box. Or the speaker system you hook up directly to the b-Enspirer jacks (Front out, Rear out, CEN/LFE) has a decoder box to output DD or DTS sound to your speaker.
(3) If using both Optical IN and OUT on the b-Enspirer, under Xear3D control panel, set the S/PDIF as “S/PDIF LoopBack”.
(4) Once the above it set, user will enjoy the Dolby sound from the PS3 transfer to the b-Enspirer and out to the Decoder and to the speakers.
Can I use the S/PDIF (Optical out) in PS3 to the S/PDIF (Optical In) on the b-Enspirer to experience the Dolby sound on my speaker hook to the PC?
- (1) Enter “Xear3D” control panel
(2) Select “Mixer” tab
(3) Under Recording, Click on Line-In box at the bottom.
(4) The sound coming from Line-In should play to the speaker now.
*** Without enable the Line-In, when user have a sound input (example from Direct TV) thru line in, then out to the speaker connected to the Sound Card, there will be no sound output. Once Line-In in the Mixer under Recording is enable, the sound will play to the speakers.
- Please make sure you have tried How to run b-Enspirer in Vista?, Why volume is very low in Vista? and Why there is no Line-In in the volume control for the Xear3D control panel? If your problems are related to these. If these tips don't help your problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in details. Our support team will reply to you within 24 to 48 hours by email. If our support team determines that there is no solution, they will send you a RMA procedure by email.
What if nothing works? How do I get technical support?
- It comes with one-year warranty.
What is the warranty period of b-Enspirer?
- (Data from C-Media) ***** O - Fully Support / X - Not Support
Why Oxygen? HD CMI 8788?
- The Bgears b-Enspirer only supports EAX 1.0 and 2.0. However, Dolby and DTS technologies can beat EAX in terms of sound quality. Some users testify that when they play games like Doom 3 or Quake 4 with EAX option disabled, Dolby and DTS surround sound is much more dynamic than that of Creative Labs'.
- A real-time encoding technology, Dolby Digital Live converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bitstream for transport and playback through a home theater system. With it, your PC or game console can be hooked up to your Dolby Digital-equipped audio/video receiver or digital speaker system via a single digital connection, eliminating the confusion of multiple cables and ensuring the integrity of the audio signal.
- The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby Digital Live technology are ideally suited to PCs and video game consoles because it reproduces audio cues and effects that follow the on-screen action, transforming gameplay into an exciting and realistic entertainment experience..
- Systems using Dolby Digital Live technology can provide Dolby Digital (5.1-channel surround sound) during gameplay, immersing players in high-quality surround sound that puts them at the center of the action. Gamers hear every window shatter, feel every explosion, and experience every wipeout.
- Dolby Digital Live technology is integrated into the motherboard audio chipsets of many high-performance PCs. These PCs provide an S/PDIF connector and use a digital cable for one-step connection to a home theater system .
- Dolby Digital Live can also enable other future entertainment capabilities on the PC because of its ability to deliver any audio source via a single digital interface to an existing home theater system.
What is Dolby Digital Live?
- 5.1 surround sound through any pair of headphones. DolbyR Headphone technology allows users to wear any set of headphones and listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1-channel soundtrack. Listeners can enjoy the spacious, natural soundfield for hours.
About Dolby Headphone
- Realistic 5.1 surround sound from any set of headphones
- Processes 24-bit/96 kHz audio, such as DVD-Audio which produces surround sound bit-for-bit identical to the studio masters.
- Superb surround sound with Dolby Pro Logic II from stereo music and movies.
- Enables enjoyment of surround sound without disturbing others.
- Improves listening comfort and reduces "listener fatigue."
- Allows stereo content to be heard as 5.1-channel surround sound (when combined with Dolby Pro Logic II).
- DolbyR Pro LogicR II technology processes any high quality stereo (two-channel) movie and music audio into five playback channels of full-bandwidth surround sound. A matrix surround decoding technology, Dolby Pro Logic II detects the directional cues that occur naturally in stereo content and uses these elements to create a five-channel surround sound playback experience.
- It's ideally suited for home theater systems, PCs, game consoles, and multichannel in-car audio systems(as Dolby Pro Logic II Surround).
- Dolby Pro Logic II is fully compatible with all Dolby Pro Logic technologies. It provides optimal audio for playback in a 5.1-channel home theater system for the thousands of videocassettes and TV programs encoded in four-channel Dolby Surround (the encoding counterpart to Dolby Pro Logic's decoding technology.
- Dolby Pro Logic II also enables video game consoles to encode five-channel surround sound information into a stereo signal with virtually no impact on the console's CPU, which means all this extra audio won't slow your game down. Dolby Pro Logic II can bring new life to your CD collection. Play your music through your home theater system, and you'll hear seamless, natural sound with new depth and detail it's almost like hearing a newly remastered CD.
- In addition to enhancing playback, Dolby Pro Logic II can be used to encode TV programming to deliver a surround sound experience for viewers with stereo TV systems.
What is Dolby Pro Logic II?
- The age of 7.1 surround sound for the home is here. But it's not just reserved for DVD movies encoded in Dolby Digital EX. With Dolby Pro Logic IIx, any movie, CD, TV program or video game can be enjoyed through this enhanced surround sound technology.Pro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to expand any existing stereo- or 5.1-channel audio for a 6.1- or 7.1- channel playback, creating a seamless, natural surround soundfield that immerses you in the entertainment experience.
- Three listening modes Movie, Music or Game allow you to tailor the audio to meet the different needs of the programming. In Game mode, for instance, special effects signals are routed to the surround channels for fuller, dramatic impact. Music mode features three additional user controls:
- - Center Width adjusts the balance of the main vocals in the center and front channels.
- - Panorama creates a seamless, wraparound surround effect. ront channels.
- - Dimension lets you set a deeper or shallower surround soundfield.
What is Dolby Pro Logic IIx?
- Experience 5.1-channel surround sound from just two speakers. DolbyR Virtual Speaker technology simulates a highly realistic 5.1-speaker surround sound listening environment from as few as two speakers, making it an ideal technology for digital TVs, stereo mini-systems, PCs, and a variety of consumer audio/visual products. Dolby Virtual Speaker technology also creates a wider two-channel environment during playback of stereo CDs and MP3s, and when combined with Dolby Pro Logicｮ II processing, (for example, in an audio/video receiver or PC), delivers a virtual surround listening experience from any high-quality stereo source. More than a simple "expanded stereo" performance, Dolby Virtual Speaker incorporates highly advanced algorithms and extensive room-modeling technologies to reproduce the sonic spectrum and dynamics of a properly placed 5.1-speaker system in a room environment.
What is Dolby Virtual Speaker Technology?
- Realistic 5.1 surround sound from just two speakers.
- No need to buy extra speakers, wires, or speaker stands.
- Provides two surround listening modes: Reference and Wide.
- Ideal for environments where a 5.1 speaker system is not practical.
- Delivers the most accurate virtual surround sound experience.
- Reproduces the sonic spectrum and dynamics of a 5.1-channel speaker system.
- DTS CONNECT is the latest product from DTS that turns your PC into an action packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound - and today it can be built into your new computer! With DTS CONNECT you can enjoy your favorite movies, music and games in exciting, dynamic DTS Digital Surround, the same sound format found in the world's best theaters and on DVD-Video and DVD-Audio discs. Your PC becomes a private movie theater, it's the best seat in the house for your favorite concert and the coolest way to play games. Even your stereo CDs, MP3 and WMA music files will sound better in multichannel sound. You have to experience it to believe it!
- DTS CONNECT includes DTS NEO:PC and DTS INTERACTIVE to bring new sound capabilities to your PC. DTS NEO:PC converts stereo sources into 7.1 multichannel sound, and DTS INTERACTIVE enables you to re-encode your multichannel sources into DTS 5.1 channel surround sound for playback through your home entertainment system. DTS CONNECT bridges your PC and home entertainment system with just a single digital cable connection or with analog cables so it's easy to connect and use.
What is DTS CONNECT?
- DTS NEO:PC makes it easy for you to listen to all of your stereo movie and music in multichannel DTS surround sound. TDS NEO:PC expands convertional stereo sources(CD, MP3, WMA, even Internet FM Radio)into as many as 7.1 channels of awesome surround sound. Stereo is boring - surround sound is fun! Enjoy your favorite stereo music and movies in full, enveloping DTS Digital Surround.
What is DTS NEO:PC?
- DTS INTERACTIVE encodes any 5.1 channel audio source into full DTS Digital Surround at 48kHz, 1.5Mbps and links your PC to your DTS capable home entertainment system through a S/PDIF digital connection. Rejuvenate your movie, music or video game collection by encoding your audio content in exciting, dynamic DTS Digital Surround. And, it's easy to connect and use. It's the ultimate entertainment experience!